FEDERAL VETERANS' EDUCATIONAL BENEFITS
日本一本道a不卡免费Veterans at Young Harris College are eligible to receive the following federal benefit:
- Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty (Chapter 30)
- Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment (Chapter 31)
- Post-9/11 GI Bill (Chapter 33)
- Dependent’s Educational Assistance (Chapter 35)
- Selected Reserve (Chapter 1606)
- Reserve Educational Assistance Program (Chapter 1607)
to apply for educational benefits.
A Veteran Intent to Enroll Form日本一本道a不卡免费 must be submitted each term upon registration for an enrollment certification to be submitted to the Department of Veterans Affairs.
It is the student's responsibility to inform the VA certifying official of any changes to schedule, including adding or dropped courses, withdrawals or change of major.
For more information, contact Young Harris College's VA Certifying Official, Coordinator of Academic Records Amerly Fell at (706) 379-5230.